Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is it possible to buy lily-of-the valley seed in NY?

Lily of the Valley is sold as rhizomes, underground stems which send out stolons. I don%26#039;t know if they produce new plants only in this manner, but I%26#039;ve never seen seed for them.

Is it possible to buy lily-of-the valley seed in NY?
I would get a 3 pack at a nursery, and wait 3 years, and you will have a lot of them. I%26#039;d give you some, if you were my neighbor. They do spread really fast once they are established.
Reply:I%26#039;ve never seen Lily of the Valley seeds for sale. This is an easily found plant that spreads somewhat quickly on it%26#039;s own. You probably have a neighbor, relative or friend who has it. I%26#039;m sure they would share and you will have some to share yourself fairly quickly.





If you don%26#039;t know anyone who has it, you can probably get it for under $5 at a local garden center.



dry skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment